Sunday, April 1, 2012

I want an iPad!! What's in it for you?

So, I want an iPad (mainly for work, but that's irrelevant), but the budget is tight since we're starting off our biz, so I have to get creative. So the question that remains unanswered from above is "what's in it for you?" Well, I'll tell you. For the first time, I'm accepting commissioned requests. Take a look at what I've produced thus far here (or at my Dribbble page) and if you'd like me to create something especially for you, just let me know!

So what will I offer?
ORIGINAL ART
Watercolor and ink  (on water color paper)
(Shown is Watercolor, ink + digital. The aging and grunge was added digitally.)



CANVAS
Acrylic and Ink(Marker) on Canvas - 8" x 10"


DIGITAL
8.5"x11"

FINE PRINT INFO
So here's all of the other technical info.
  • Shipping and handling is separate and averages about $3-5 for a flat 8.5"x11".
  • If those sizes are not what you're looking for, let me know and we'll see if we can work something else out.
  • I retain the rights to any art produced and I can choose to sell prints of whatever is created.
  • You agree to not make copies and/or resell the art for profit.
  • You agree to love the art and it'll be your favorite piece of art until you buy another one, then that'll be your favorite piece of art, moving the first one to your second favorite piece of art.
  • The art will basically be just that, art. Beautiful and on display. You may not use it as a logo or other business purposes (unless you're hanging it in your office for all to gaze upon it with wonder and amazement). Although if you do need logos or something for your biz, let's talk!
  • Art is subjective, and while I'll do my VERY best to make it the most incredible thing I've ever done, what you'll get is pretty much what you'll get. My goal is for you to love it and if you don't, maybe you can re-gift it to someone who will think it's the most amazing thing they've ever seen. You'll be a hero in their eyes and your investment would have paid off 10 fold.
  • In terms of content, take a look at what I've done. I won't do anything more offensive that that. Let's keep it pretty light and fun!
  • Only US orders at this time.
  • Paypal only.
  • If those prices are too high, you can always purchase a print of what's available ;)
  • If after all of that, you're still interested in a piece of your own, shoot me an email (view my profile) and let's see if I can help you out!!!
  • Depending on what's on my plate, I'd hope to have your piece done within a week and shipped right after it's done.
If I actually make more than what I'm looking for, then I'm hoping to buy my lil' cousin a bike (his is broken) so I can get him out of the house and we can do some male bonding. Thanks so much and let's help each other out here!! Have an awesome awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mud, is there any way to donate to you for your ipad project as I'm a non-US resident? I like your art very much !!! Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete